Black Ops Cold War: All Perks and Maps
por Admin 10 Sep 20
Black Ops Cold War: All Perks and Maps confirmed and rumoured
All Confirmed Perks In Black Ops Cold War
So far, only a few perks have been leaked, here are the rumoured and confirmed perks so far:
- Engineer – Detect Enemy equipment & scorestreaks through walls
- Tactical Mask – Maximized resistance to Flashing and Stun grenade. Immune to gas.
- Flak Jacket – Take less damage from enemy explosives and Molotov fires.
- Scavenger – Replenish ammo from fallen players
- Quartermaster – Recharge equipment over 25 seconds
- Tracker – See imprint of enemy footsteps. Aim at enemies to reveal them on your team’s mini-map.
- Cold Blooded – AI-controlled Scorestreaks will not target you. Player-controlled scorestreaks will not highlight you. Show up cold on Thermal. Players in vehicles won’t see your nameplates.
- Ghost – Undetectable by enemy Spy Planes whenever you are moving, planting, or defusing bombs, or controlling Scorestreaks.
- Ninja – Sprint more quietly. Resistant to Field Mic.
All Confirmed Maps In Black Ops Cold War
So far, only a few maps have been leaked, here are the rumoured maps so far:
- Black Sea
- Miami (set in a colourful South Beach resort) confirmed
- Moscow (set in Ural Mountains) confirmed
- Satellite, Angola (set in the desert of Angola) confirmed
- Nuketown (from Black Ops)
- Jungle (from Black Ops)
- Summit (from Black Ops)
- Firing Range (from Black Ops)
- Armada, North Atlantic (three ships in the North Atlantic Seas and are connected by zip-lines) confirmed
- Crossroads (set in Uzbekistan) confirmed
One Ground War map is a massive ice map, featuring a three laned map. This includes a big frozen lane in the middle, a forest on the left side and plenty of bunkers and a train on the right.
This map will include vehicles such as snowmobiles and tanks while being set in Vietnam. It also has a powerful flamethrower weapon.
As for 6v6 maps? One map is described to have a warehouse, with a gigantic open field in the centre. It also features a sniper tower and a river that runs from one spawn to another.
It's just not a Black Ops title unless Nuketown makes an appearance, you can expect to see a version of this chaotic model village as a core map or pre-order bonus.
Although COD fans are hopeful to see plenty of new content, the reality is that development time has been drastically cut, so it is expected that a significant portion of the maps will be remade or inspired variations.
Large player modes are set to return, with Ground War games hosting 64 player lobbies (32 vs 32) - games will have 5 flags just like Modern Warfare.